Tuesday 28 February 2012

Scam Free Work At Home Jobs-The Shocking Truth



What I am about to reveal to you may be alarming, but it has to be said. There are no such things as scam free work at home jobs unless you do your research! Well here is the thing, even when a website claims to be scam free, it's always a good idea for you to verify this claim by third party sources. Because honestly anyone can make this claim and produce fake evidence.
I have personally been scammed several times. It was one of the reasons I started a work at home website. A while back ago I joined a company that claimed to be scam free. They even had a little logo claiming this. So I did not question it. I started to work for them and everything seemed great at first. They paid me on time and continued to give me raises. I felt so confident I even referred other people.
But soon everything changed and the company failed to answer emails or pay on time. And there was no way for me to contact them except via email. I later learned that this company had a reputation that alluded me. Needless to say I lost money and was very angry. I felt even worst because people trusted my judgment and lost money as well. The company just dissolved with no warning.
So the lesson here is to do your research even when a company claims to provide scam free work at home jobs.
How To Research A Work At Home Job
Search the internet by entering the company's name and the keyword "scams". So for example, go to Google.com and type in "workathomecareers.com scams". You will see several results. If this company has been the subject of scam or fraud reports it will usually come up in the search results. People will be writing and complaining about the company's practices. Do several modifications of the search and try them at various search engines such as Yahoo and MSN. This will cover your bases just in case one search engine is a bit slower in reporting the bad news about a given company.
Then head over to http://www.bbbonline.com and do your research there as well. You can also visit http://www.ripoffreport.com.
When reviewing complaints just look for a serious pattern of unresolved complaints. Having a complaint in itself is not a big deal. Any company that has been around for a while is not going be able to please everyone all the time. Do a search for Wal-Mart, Disney, etc using the techniques above. I am pretty certain they all have minor complaints. So having a complaint does not necessarily mean the company is not a scam free work at home job.
But just take notice on how the complaints are resolved or if they are resolved. Does the management make an effort to remedy the situation? Or is the person just being difficult and can not be pleased? You have to use your judgment call in these situations.
Visit work at home forums to see what other people are saying as well. Ask questions there too. The users will give you feedback usually within minutes.
So scam free work at home jobs do exist but only if you or someone else has taken the time to do the research.
Are you looking for scam free work at home jobs that have been researched? Visit http://www.workathomecareers.com now! Or email workathomecareers@getresponse.com for instant jobs.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Eddy_Salomon

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/409205

No comments:

Post a Comment